- Originate Payments on Loans
- Originate Payments on Lines of Credit
- Check account balances and transactions
- Access transactions including cleared checks, ACH activity, and deposits and withdrawals
- Originate ACH direct deposits and direct payments
- Create and manage your direct deposit payroll
- Transfer funds between your City Bank accounts
- View account history, statements, and cancelled checks
- Download to QuickBooks, Excel or Microsoft Money (certain restrictions apply)
When you access your accounts, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Online Banking Agreement
Online Business Bill Pay Coming Soon! Be able to manage payees and payments through the online bill pay process.
View your statements and check images electronically. Need a previous statement? You have the ability to retrieve the past 24 months of statements.
Remote Deposit and Merchant Capture
Remote Deposit and Merchant Capture is a system that allows a customer to scan checks remotely and transmit the check images to a bank for deposit. Ask your business banker for more information.
Keep City Bank in the palm of your hand where ever you go! View account balances, View transactions, Transfer between your accounts, Pay bills and Make loan payments.
How to Get Started
- You must be signed up for online banking with City Bank & Trust Co.
- Download the app from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in to your app using the same online credentials as your online banking.
- Not signed up for City Bank’s online banking? Come into one of our City Bank & Trust Co. locations or call (402) 826-2144 today!
The City Bank & Trust Co. app uses the same security as our online banking by using encryption technology. The app also features the ability to use Facial Recognition and Touch ID, by using facial recognition or your fingerprint to log in and prevent unauthorized access. Your security password is required for completing transfers within the app.
Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Keep track of your mobile device and always use the digital locking mechanism available on your phone.
- Be careful of what you download. It is possible to design an app that could try to access your information.
- Use official bank apps when possible.
- Avoid banking while on public networks. Public networks aren’t very secure.
- You should never follow a banking link sent to you in a text or email. These links could potentially lead you to a spoofed web site.